Business valuation helps business owners to understand the current market value of their business.
Business valuation services are the most important part of a Merger and Acquisition (M&A) transaction, financial reporting, restructuring decisions, and resolution of disputes. Keeping in view that valuation is inherently subjective and can become controversial, hence its independence and backing is necessary to that it can stand up to security.
Our valuation support in the United Kingdom is engaged in M&A transactions that consider the financial aspects that are industry specific as well as the future outlook based on our analyst insight. We offer our best future insights with the help of our global network of industry experts & analysts.
Our business valuation firm professionals provide a range of valuation services which include:
- Fairness Opinions/Independent value analysis on your target/investee companies:
- Carve out valuations/Independent value of specific business units within an organization:
- Support in pricing and negotiation.
- Valuation of unquoted companies.
Our approach and methodology for the type of asset or investment being valued are unique. Our approaches and methodologies may include the following
- Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) Analysis: This widely used and commonly accepted method of valuing companies based on the company earning projects and then discounting to a present value using a suitable discount factor.
- Multiple/ Relative Valuation: Used for comparing the value of one company to another based on various financial metrics, such as earnings, revenue, and assets.
- Income Approach: Used for valuing businesses and investments that generate cash flow, such as rental properties, bonds, or stocks.
- Option Pricing: Used to value options and other derivatives gives the holder the right but not the obligation to buy or sell the underlying asset.
Let Insights be the partner for your outsourcing of financial services and business valuation.